Friday, August 13, 2010

Compact Cameras With Raw

Caroli. Victor Caroli

I have heard that council would discuss the possibility to sue for the post "reshuffle indigestible." I confess that what I'd be glad because I would to compel to explain some aspects of this story that I have not yet understood. Although the responsibility for these clarifications should be the City Council ...
who read my piece "cum granu salis" should have no trouble understanding that establishes relationships between characters Tolmezzo Mr Brancher. God forbid! ... The similarities that I find (as is clearly explained!) Are not the reasons (not least because I am not aware that such failure has been extended to municipal councilors) but on assigned tasks without any relation to the situations that would solve urgent: in Rome lacks the economic development minister and appoint a minister to reformism, here does not the Councillor for Public Works and appointment of a Councillor for Sport!. It is these similarities that make me write about a "case Brancher," mutatis mutandis also to Tolmezzo.
But unfortunately the similarities stop the charade of the tasks. Our case is a far worse because to leave a place of Councillor for Sport, has revoked the appointment of Deputy Mayor for Public Works to a person who was dying ... As I write this I still can not seem to be such a thing happened in the community "civil" to which I belong ... But you readers, you have to believe that things have gone just like that ...
To this I would love to be clarified how political courage and human will be withdrawn before the job Alderman Caroli, knowing it was only a few days of life? It was obvious his state of health and, moreover, shows that I had known the results of the tests in his last hospitalization! The dismissal was the last act of "civil" society, (including Caroli have been aware) to you! Is there anyone who might think it a duty? ...
How dare you come to make fun of a terminally ill patient and then make fun of death, saying and writing that the withdrawal was completed (sic) ...
In the previous post I wrote that also stop the barbarians in the face of illness, I could not write that "stop in the face of death," but this is the truth, precisely because it was known (and certified!) aggravation of the disease. Withdrawal from the death of twenty days have passed! ...
As a citizen I would like to clarify that the City Council as an emergency or force majeure have prevented the death was expected of the Councillor for Public Works (twenty days!), Not to replace but to appoint a Councillor for Sport. If we wanted to somehow make sense of the whole story I would like the case Caroli serve the City Council to discuss how the right to privacy in our hospital.

0 comments:

Post a Comment