Thursday, July 16, 2009

Is It Illegal To Charge First, Last And Deposit

Carniafutura. The Cook

(Photo: The "desert" of the Tagliamento Enemonzo!)
Sometimes it takes me the illusion that the mountains carniche rare plants to take root in the policy with the capital "P". In one of those moments of weakness I opened the blog: http://carniafutura.blogspot.com/
Agemont law that has been involved on the issue of the relaunch of fiiera milk in the mountains. From President Agemont I had proposed such a project, but a regional councilor of the time I rejected the idea. They lost inultilmente ten years ... does anyone remember the name dell'Assedssore time? Sic transit gloria mundi! Of regional councilors no one recalls, there are only the damage they have done ... And unfortunately, the story continues ...
sold between the next guests, I was a candidate for Director of Nursing Home the flesh, but then someone convinced me that I had the qualifications to take the next commissioner of the Mountain Community of Carnia. So I abandoned the rest home for the Mountain Community. I wonder if I lost both pigeons and even beans !....

0 comments:

Post a Comment